Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here I will show you some of my paintings and drawings and provide the world with the latest news about my life as an illustrator. Right now I am working on a series of watercolour paintings to be printed and sold commercially. My jaw really dropped when I saw the first test print. I could tell it from the original painting only because it was enhanced by 300 percent! Modern technique never fails to amaze me. I will tell you more about this project as it is released in september. Now it is time for me to sit back and evaluate my birth as a blogger. If you can’t wait for my next entry, please have a look at www.manssjoberg.se.
Bye for now,

/Måns

2 comments:

Oskar said...

Trevligt :) Bookmarked!

Åsa said...

Hej Måns!

Vilka fina målningar! Jag är riktigt imponerad.

Vi ses,
Åsa