Thursday, February 21, 2013

Liebster blog award

I'm delighted to receive the Liebster Award from Concetta Flore, an Italian painter whom I admire a lot for the way she combines tones, shapes and colors and not the least for her comments on my blog, that always make me think twice about how I paint. Many thanks, Concetta! My mission is now to forward the award to five other bloggers who I think deserve it. Anders Zorn, Helene Schjerfbeck and John Singer Sargent died long before the blog was invented. John Yardley, David Taylor and Joseph Zbukvic don’t seem to have a blog anyway and Helen Ström has more than 200 followers. A lot of interesting blogs remain but I have chosen these outstanding nature sketchers and watercolor painters: Szabolcs Kokay, Federico Gemma,Tim Wootton,Francisco Hernandez and Øivind Egeland all know how to please the eye with simplicity and immediacy. These are the Liebster Blog Award rules: 1. Thank the person who gave you the award. 2. Link back to their blog. 3. Copy and paste the Liebster Award to your profile. 4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight. They must have 200 followers or under. 5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog.

5 comments:

Malin said...

Congratulations Måns! Well deserved!!! :-)
Malin

Francisco J. Hernández said...

Thank you Måns !!, .. I will do it !!

Have a good day !!,

Francisco.

Helen Ström said...

Congrats Måns!!
And what a surprise for me to see my name in this post!! Thank you for naming me and even think of my blog!
I feel lost by moments, and looking at you work is comforting to me. Specially since I give a weekly class to some students. Not always easy to "decompose" what we do, transfer it in words and transmit the interest and passion of ours. What you share here helps me somehow!

Federico Gemma said...

Hi Måns thank you for thinking of me and pointed to my blog! All the Best

Måns Sjöberg said...

Thanks for all your comments! In fact I learn a lot from teaching because it forces me to decompose what I actually do and encourage me to try different ways.